The process for admission to Liguori begins with the submission of an application. The timeline process, from application to the determination of admission, usually takes between two to four weeks. The required application for and Shadow Day information can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Once the application is completed and submitted, students will be required to visit the school for a scheduled Shadow Say. After this day students will be interviewed with their parents / guardians. If the student is accepted for admission, financial aid eligibility will be determined.
Here is a step-by-step review of the admission process:
1. Download, complete and submit the application by mail
1952 E. Allegheny Avenue, 2nd floor
Philadelphia, PA 19134
2. Contact the school and schedule a Shadow Day. With approval of parents / guardians, applicants will visit the school, meet students and experience the school environment. This visit is required before consideration of the application moves forward. Visits must be scheduled in advance and are offered only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Details can be found on the attached form.
3. Both student applicant and his/her parents (or legal guardians) will be scheduled for an interview with Liguori school personnel.
4. Liguori staff will review the past student performance and history, as well as current academic needs. When admission status has been determined, parents will receive notice by mail and/or phone call.
5. If student has been accepted, financial aid options will be reviewed, if requested, by the family.
6. Family has 30 days from the date of acceptance to submit the following:
- Signed acceptance statement
- Executed financial responsibility agreement
- Registration fee of $ 25